Sunday, October 6, 2013

SELF-INTRODUCTION


PART I



The girl with the blue dress is me :)

Assalamualaikum and hye I greet to my fellow readers. First and foremost, let me introduce myself. My name is Syazwani binti Mohd Pouzi and you can just call me Wani. I was born in a quite big town that is popular with a food named ‘budu’ which is Kota Bharu, Kelantan on 25th January 1994 but then my family moved to Terengganu as my dad was offered to work at one of the company at Kerteh at that time . There I spent the past seventeen years of my life going to school.

There are six members altogether in my family. I got a very kind and sporting dad who is Mohd Pouzi bin Omar and a very loving caring and soft-spoken mom who is Wan Ruhaya binti Wan Hussin. Both of them are at the same age and still working to find money to support our study. For your information I am the only daughter in my family and I have two elder brothers and a handsome little brother. The eldest one is 24th years old and he is working at a company in Terengganu. The second brother is 21st years old and he is taking Medic at Alexandria University, Egypt while the last one was just finished with his UPSR examination a mere two weeks ago.

About my study, actually I am not so interested in taking this course, what I meant is Engineering course even though both of my parents and my eldest brother is in the same course with me while they are studying. My interest is more to something like Culinary Arts because my goal is I want to own a bakery or a coffee shop in the future. I once have been offered to further my studies in this course but I myself also have no idea for why I choose Engineering rather than Culinary Arts.

I think that is all about myself-introduction. Feel free to ask if there’s something you curious about. Thank you!



PART II




Assalamualaikum and a very god day to everyone.


WHO I AM ?

It's a pretty simple question but not easy to answer. so first, let me say a few words about me. I was given the name Zahra Fida Binti Toufik Rosidi by my super duper lovely parents. I am 19 years old and originally from Ipoh, Perak. Just call me zara because I am okay with that name. I have five siblings and I am very proud to say that I am the eldest. yeay ! My father is my hero and my mother is my everything. My dad's name is Toufik Rosidi Bin Abdan. He is 51 years old. He works at Pos Malaysia. My father is the greatest gift I ever had came from god. My mother's name is Rosmah Binti Mokhtar.  She is a housewife. My mum is very well in cooking and she is the best among the best in the world.

WHERE I CAME FROM ?

I am originally from Perak. I have been stay in this lovely city since I was born. As I grow up, Ipoh also has grown up to be a beautiful city by day to day :)

WHAT I LIKE TO DO ?

Same like the other teenagers outside there. I love surfing the internet. I like to communicate with my friends through Facebook or Twitter. There, we can change story as we are far apart from each other. Other than that, I also use my pleasure time with blogging. I have my own official blog since two last years ago.

WHERE I STUDY ?

I am officially a student of University Kuala Lumpur. I am doing my bachelor of chemical engineering in science and technology in food at UniKL MICET, Melaka. I am still in the first year. 'Follow the flow' is my principles of life.

THANK YOU.

Not all the speeches are good, and I hope this one is not a bad one :)


That's me :)


PART III

PEEK-A-BOO!! Assalamualaikum, well hello there my fellow readers! First of all I want to apologize for all of the awkwardness I'm going to write about because actually I'm not use to make self-introductions such like this.But Okay, why don't give it a try ? Who knows I might have a hidden talent for writing ? *giggling*

Alright, let’s start with a brief self-introduction.  My name is Nurul Hanun Bt Mehamad Tarmizi and you can call me Hanun, Che Nun, Nun or whatever you're comfortable with. I don't mind. Currently, I'm 19 years old and as you may know it's the end of my teenager years but getting older is not a problem because growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional!. I was born in Kelantan, so, officially I am a Kelantanese. I think I'm quite a loyal person because I spend 17 years of my life here in Kelantan. 

Okay, enough with that, let’s move on to my family. Starting with my heroic dad, his name is Mehamad Tarmizi bin Kasim and beside him, my lovely mom is Sarina bt Deraman. Both of them are still working to afford our large family.  I have six siblings including me. The first one named Hanani followed by Hanif, Hanun (me), Hanis, Hanin, and finally Hanan. All of us are still studying.

As for hobby, I love cycling very much. Not as a sport but cycling at the morning and the evening to enjoy the scenery and take some fresh air. Some people might think that it’s kind of boring but as for me, that is the time where I can have a peace in my mind and escape from my crowded daily life.


I think that’s all from me. Thank you for reading my long post J











No comments:

Post a Comment